“The Dardos Award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
I'd like to express my extreme gratitude to both Tony Dayoub at Cinema Viewfinder and Pat at Doodad Kind of Town for awarding me this prestigious accolade, it truly is an honour and I'm very humbled by the whole experience, thanks again.
Conditionally, attached to this award, is the proviso that I pass the love on to 5 more bloggers that I think deserve this accolade and without further ado:
1) FilmDr at The Film Doctor - The Doctor is in and boy does he know his film. One of my daily reads, a must for all film fans, intelligent, thought provoking and informative.
2) T.S at Screen Savour - From his Hitchcock reviews to his gracious Sunday Matinees, T.S writes both prolifically and beautifully on the subject of film, his love and understanding of the art ooze from his, seemingly effortless, keypad like, pearls of wisdom.
3) MovieMan0283 at The Dancing Image - A seriously great writer of cinema, a real powerhouse in the blogsphere, The Dancing Image is a real cinema lovers source of information, education and inspiration.
4) Anil Usumezbas at The Long Take - One of those blogs that I can't get enough of, Anil has a knack and a way with words, he will often see something in a film I've missed and if you take him on make sure your argument is sound, this man knows his stuff. Long may Anil continue.
5) J.D at Radiator Heaven - One of my all time favourites, J.D's taste in movies is only surpassed by his intelligent and informative writing. Everything about Radiator Heaven is cool, collected and well put together, a real film lovers blog.